Saturday 21 December 2013

Project 8: Performance

We had our last project which is the Performance night yesterday and it went totally crazy. We had to do all the preparations the whole days and nights before, tiring really!



The architecture student represented Srivijaya Kingdom in the Lost Kingdom theme. The performance: We have the clapping and thousand hands Glow in the dark performance.
I didn't took part in the performance so I got the chance to watch my friends performed. and It was excellent! It went smoothly and what I like about it was the 1st part, 'tepuk-tepuk'. quite well executed and the sound was great, very very proud of them.

We won the biggest award of the night, The Best Performance and the Best Kingdom. SRIVIJAYA team immediately went hectic..

Picture when we received the award for the Best Kingdom, everybody went in front of the audiences
 
Taken after the ceremony with the Dean and our studio master
 
 



 
 
Overall, I think everybody did a great job, all my friends looking gorgeous and handsome.. :) It's our last gathering for design and non-design students and now when I think about it, I will missed all my friends so much. Especially the non-design courses. Most of my friend s undoubtedly are from other courses and they are very dear to me, had so much fun working with them so I don't want it to end here. Hope the ending is not there yet.
 
 
 Respect to everyone good luck in the exam guys
 
 
 
Project 8, the last project checked...



No comments:

Post a Comment