Wednesday 2 April 2014

2nd Project - A Reception Table

This is an individual project so I had the chance to design on my own from the beginning till the end.
We all need to design a receptionist desk for our chosen company and the table should represent the company image. But the thing was, most of the companies we were looking for had a very simple design, even company like Microsoft and E-bay. I had problem with my design as mine are always rejected and if not, were being questioned. Till the very last minute I had no choice but to finalized my design.. Eventually, I had PETRONAS as the client so I designed a very simple desk, with a part that resemble layers of oil, and the oil running over the floor also.

some petronas booths found during research process





















The actual receptionist desk of Petronas


Here's my design product



I messed up the presentation board, did the colouring, again, so badly. It looked so dull. My apology..


 The making of Model..





 Finally..


That's all for now

Project 2, checked

No comments:

Post a Comment